Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Blog Post #5


Overall I feel like I did a fairly well job on delivering my speech. I touched on all the points that I wanted to talk about. I feel like everything I said made sense but I feel like it would be difficult to transcribe most parts of my speech into complete sentences. My speech was not super fluid in the organization and delivery. I feel like you could tell that I was not super sure of what the next minor point I was going to make. My sentences had lots of stops within them and there were lots of “umms.” I do not think that I sounded as nervous as I felt so I was proud of that. I feel like in the future I will make sure that I know the order of the minor points and sup-points in my speech. Also I will make sure that I drill the first couple of sentences of each point into my system because I feel I started off kind of ruff with each slides.  I also did not really have any transitions and I feel like that absence made my speech feel a lot more separated than it would have been if there were transitions. I could hear my voice and I was pleased with the projection from the recording. Also I would make sure that my sources were in MLA format. I was overall pleased with my project but there is a lot that I would have changed now that I have listened to my speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment